Monday, December 8, 2008

THE TAKE-OFF


Whoa! We're in. Oh, and maybe I should say: we're up.

What you see here is what you see. Different flying things, which not necessarily fly on their own. Some of them will be just forced to fly, and some won't. Anyway, we're here to prove that the famous "I believe I can fly" is not true.

Because you don't have to believe. Because you don't even have that opportunity, if you are, e.g., a shoe.
You will fly, we can give you that guarantee. Trust.

If you see any ideological sense here, it's okay. But be careful. Your ideological theory may cause you fall. We warn you today, using one of the Fallen shoes. Watch out!


/best regards for Fallen Co. I've got more photos of their shoes in different scenarios, but they weren't interested in contacting me. But I'm still waiting, my photos are f*cking more interesting than those used in their commercials. :D/

4 comments:

  1. First flyer. Waiting for more!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. leć, ptaszku, leć!

    ReplyDelete
  3. flyeeer ^_~ anyone and everyone can fly it just depends on how far the sudden stop at the end is and what your landing on,you may stumble and you’re sure to fall,but you have learned how to fall so hell yea and this photo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete